Our Facilitators’ Network helps to create systemic change in communities and organizations through training, facilitation and dialogue. It’s a unique community that’s diversifying the education spaces and amplifying the voices of women with lived experience of marginalization.
As a CAWI Facilitator, you’d have the opportunity to:
- Speak your truth to help people reflect and learn.
- Design and lead our training and social enterprise services
- Earn a living wage for your facilitation and course design work.
- Be part of a caring community that meets monthly to learn, support and debrief with each other.
- Gain experience and knowledge that could help build or advance your career.
You don’t need to be an expert to become a Facilitator. CAWI provides regular training to the Network on facilitation, design, dialogue, community-based research, popular education and participatory processes.