Register as a public delegation at a Standing Committee, Board, or Commission budget review meeting
Members of the public can make a five-minute presentation to Standing Committees, Boards and Commissions at meetings take place from November 14 to December 8.
- November 14 – Environmental Stewardship
- November 15 – Accessibility
- November 22 – Planning
- November 22 – Arts, Culture, Heritage and Recreation
- November 24 – Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee
- November 28 – Police Services Board
- November 29 – IT Sub-Committee
- November 30 – Environment Committee - Tax/Rate Supported
- December 1 – Audit Committee
- December 5 – Transit Commission
- December 5 – Public Health Board
- December 6– Ottawa Public Library
- December 6 – Finance and Economic Development
- December 7 – Transportation Committee
- December 8 – Community and Protective Services Committee
Presentations on specific subjects must be brought to the Standing Committee, Board or Commission that is responsible for that subject. Please consult this breakdown of standing committees, boards and commissions by services to find the meeting related to your area of interest. To register in advance of the meeting, please consult the meeting schedule in eAgenda and inquire with the listed contact person or call 3-1-1. Presenters are encouraged to provide a copy of their presentation electronically in advance of the meeting.
Contact your City Councillor
While the pre-budget Councillor-led consultations are completed, you can still contact your Councillor directly to express your views or any concerns you might have about the 2017 Budget.
Tweet@ottawacity using hashtag #ottbudget
Call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). Rural residents call 613-580-2400